Bay Capital India fixed income fund boosted by rupee rally against the dollar
Mon Feb 20, 2012
The Mauritius-registered Bay Capital India Fixed Income
Fund, which runs assets of around $50 million, delivered an
8.73% return in January, its robust performance during the
month driven primarily by the appreciation of the Indian rupee
against the US dollar.
The fund, which was launched in October and was invested in
14 securities during the period, saw its underlying portfolio
denominated in Indian rupees contribute...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager