Smith and Cox forge AGS as Asia conduit for global family offices
Mon Feb 20, 2012
Paul Smith and Simon Cox, two highly regarded veterans of the
Asian hedge fund industry, have joined hands to form Hong
Kong-based AGS Capital, which mainly advises family offices
(both single and multi-family) globally on their investments in
Asia. The partnership is an extension of Smith and
Cox’s businesses as present and leverages on the
work they already do for themselves as private investors.
AGS will help choose managers based within the region that
are running boutique funds and managed accounts in the Asian
public markets. These...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager