Singapore’s MNJ launches Japan equity market neutral fund with $30 million
Mon Feb 20, 2012
MNJ Capital Management of Singapore has launched a hedge fund
focused on systematic trading of Japanese stocks. The MNJ Japan
Absolute Return Fund started trading on February 1 with $30
million of capital sourced from the partners as well as from
The fund employs the same relative value strategies used by
MNJ’s existing strategy, the MNJ Asia-Pacific
Absolute Return Fund, to create diversified portfolios with low
correlation to the equity markets.
The firm maintains a database of fundamental data on over
5,000 companies and is continuously...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager