Stratton Street offers two more classes for renminbi bonds
Mon Feb 20, 2012
Stratton Street Capital has added two further currency classes
to its $93 million Renminbi Bond Fund.
The new currency classes are split into two further
sub-classes, one for advisers and wealth managers and a
separate sub-class for institutional investors, in a bid to
widen distribution of the fund.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager