Japan managers eke out gains but lag regional peers
Mon Feb 20, 2012
January saw Japan participating in the global stock market
rally, TOPIX rising by 3.7% on the month.
It was a good month for Sector Zen, which gained 4.87%
taking three-month numbers to 5.48%. The long book contributed
7.5% in total, thanks to gains in a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager