Former Citadel PM J.J. Berney to launch equity fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Feb 21, 2012
TriOaks Capital Management hopes to begin trading in May with $350 million.
Citadel veteran Jeffrey Jon "J.J." Berney is preparing the
launch of TriOaks Capital Management, a New York based
long/short equity fund focused on the communications, media,
entertainment and consumer sectors.
Founder and chief executive officer Berney hopes...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager