Partner Fund pulls back on credit
By Lawrence Delevingne
Wed Feb 22, 2012
Head of credit Dan Moses is leaving; may launch new firm.
Partner Fund Management, the $4.9 billion San
Francisco firm founded by former Andor Capital Management chief
investment officer Chris James, has pulled back its credit
investments and is no longer managing a distinct credit
portfolio, according to people familiar with the situation. The
decision resulted in a mutual agreement that the firm's head of
credit, Daniel Moses, would leave.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager