Texas Teachers buys $250m stake in Bridgewater
Thu Feb 23, 2012
The $101 billion Teachers Retirement System of Texas
approved a unique deal to purchase private shares in
Bridgewater, the biggest hedge fund group in the world.
Trustees in the past week approved a deal to invest $250
million in Bridgewater Associates Immediate Holdings.
The $120 billion hedge fund firm founded in 1975 by...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager