Towers Watson, Goldman and Grosvenor join HFSB
Thu Feb 23, 2012
The Hedge Fund Standards Board (HFSB) has agreed to a series
of changes to make its Standards more international and to
strengthen them in the light of the financial crisis.
The amendments, which follow a consultation with investors
and managers, pave the way for an HFSB drive to increase
support among investors and hedge fund managers in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager