Value Partners ready to roll out new UCITS platform
Fri Feb 24, 2012
article first appeared in AsiaHedge
Value Partners, one of Asia’s biggest alternative
investment groups with total assets of some $7 billion, is
looking to launch its maiden self-branded UCITS equity fund in
the first half of the year.
The new offering aims to replicate the group’s
$1.7 billion flagship Value Partners Classic Fund, which is an
absolute return Greater China-focused strategy with...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager