HFSB strengthens standards, accelerates international drive
Mon Feb 27, 2012
The Hedge Fund Standards Board has agreed a series of changes
to make its standards more international and to strengthen them
in the light of the financial crisis.
The amendments, which follow a consultation exercise with
leading hedge fund investors and managers, pave the way for an
accelerated drive by the HFSB to increase support among
investors and managers in the US and Asia.
Seen mainly until now as a Europe-centric body, the HFSB has
been keen to expand its international scope under its new head
Dame Amelia Fawcett – a former vice chairman of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager