Specialist vol manager Fusion targets corporates, institutions with new liquidity hedging services
Mon Feb 27, 2012
Fusion Asset Management has begun offering corporates access to
its liquidity hedging services, which have until now been
primarily used by funds of funds.
The move follows discussions last year with a large European
exporter, which asked Fusion to develop a tailored overlay for
its foreign-exchange hedges – something that banks had
been unable to provide.
Fusion now has a sales force specifically focusing on
promoting the service to corporate clients, having hired
sell-side specialists Kulmit Bhambra and Anushruthi Rai late
last year from HSBC and Bank of America Merrill...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager