Winners and losers in macro as the bullish rally drives global markets
Mon Feb 27, 2012
January was generally positive for global macro strategies,
although not all funds finished in the black after being
wrong-footed in a month of conflicting economic and market
signals and sentiment.
Aros Paradigm ended the month out in front with a 14.54%
gain, although it is still down by...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager