Aquila preps higher-volatility model of Risk Parity quant offering
Tue Feb 28, 2012
Hamburg-headquartered Aquila Capital is preparing to launch a
third fund version of its successful quantitative multi-asset
strategy, AC Risk Parity, with a higher volatility target than
the existing two funds.
The $5 billion firm is targeting an April launch for the AC
Risk Parity 17 Vol Fund. The new UCITS-compliant fund will
maintain 17% volatility, and is being developed in response to
investor demand for a version that offers a higher level of
risk and reward. The two fund versions currently offered by
Aquila cap volatility at 7% and 12%.
Managed out of Zurich by head...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager