GAM to acquire Lugano-based Arkos Capital
Tue Feb 28, 2012
GAM has entered into agreements for the purchase of 100% of the
issued share capital in Arkos Capital –a Swiss-based
investment manager with assets under management of Sfr 664
million as at 31 December 2011.
GAM will acquire 74.95% of Arkos’ share capital
immediately after the receipt of certain regulatory approvals,
which are expected before the end of the second quarter. The
remaining stake of 25.05%, which is currently held by the
management of Arkos, will...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager