Quest shifts focus from Thailand, launches pan-Asia fund
Tue Feb 28, 2012
Quest Management, the manager of the Thai Focused Equity
Fund, has launched a drive to attract investors to its pan-Asia
ex Japan long-biased Greyhound Asia Fund. The fund, which is
targeting an initial capacity of $100 million in investment,
was seeded by Quest Management CEO Doug Barnett.
Portfolio manager Sergej Belozerov has been operating the
fund for more...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager