UBP buys $3bn Nexar to boost FoHF business
Wed Feb 29, 2012
Union Bancaire Privée (UBP) has announced a
definitive agreement to acquire Nexar Capital Group, the
fast-growing fund of hedge fund group that was set up in 2009
by senior former SocGen executives, in a bid to boost its
flagging fund of fund business.
The terms of the deal were not disclosed. However, the
transaction looks designed to reinvigorate UBP’s
fund of hedge fund business...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager