Man Group nine-month results point to improving environment
Thu Mar 1, 2012
Man Group has issued its results for the nine months to 31
December 2011, showing pre-tax statutory profits from
continuing operations of $193 million, in line with estimates
included in an 18 January trading statement.
Net management fee income came to $281 million over the nine
months, with net performance fees totalling $37...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager