HedgeBay sees strong growth for secondary hedge fund trading
Thu Mar 1, 2012
The secondary hedge fund market saw a steady rise in
transaction frequency during the final quarter of 2011,
resulting in last year’s trading levels surpassing
those of 2010, according to HedgeBay.
The firm believes that 2011 will be seen as significant in
the history of the secondary market, with improving depth and
breadth in the marketplace – both in the number of
participants and types of investors – also pointing to
the increased popularity of secondary trading.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager