Japanese equity fund among top performers for third week running
Fri Mar 2, 2012
By Hannah Walsh
Nippon Growth UCITS fund was amongst the top
performing funds for the week ending 24 February with a return
of 3.58%, according to the Absolute UCITS database. This
represents the fund’s third consecutive week
amongst the top performing funds.
The fund, which started in October 2009, is managed by
Tokyo-based Yutaka Uda. During 2011 it was down 21.67%, mainly
due to large losses...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager