FoHFs to steer Colorado Fire and Police foray
Mon Mar 5, 2012
The $3 billion Colorado Fire and Police Pension Association
is tactically structuring its own direct hedge fund portfolio
relying on three fund of hedge fund managers, a consultant and
two staffers in handling due diligence and in-depth strategy
and manager research.
This year plans are underway to allocate $300 million to
long-biased long/short equity managers including a search for
activist managers and event-driven funds. Austin Cooley,
investment officer of alternatives at...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager