North Carolina prescribes $3.6bn hedge fund boost
Mon Mar 5, 2012
The $72 billion North Carolina Investment Management
Division is set to add more than $3 billion to hedge funds over
the next three to five years, following legislative changes put
in place last year.
The legislation allows the Investment Management Division to
allocate a maximum of 6.5% of plan assets, equivalent to $4.3
billion, to equity hedge fund strategies. But rather than
investing to full capacity, according...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager