Mass PRIM continues aggressive expansion
Mon Mar 5, 2012
The $47 billion Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment
Management Board in Boston reported losses of 2.73% in its
hedge fund portfolio in 2011, but is still building out its
direct hedge fund programme.
In January and February a slate of new managers were
approved for the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager