Majority of UCITS flat or up in early March
Fri Mar 9, 2012
More than 70% of alternative UCITS funds have reported flat or
positive performance for the week ending 2 March 2012,
according to the Absolute UCITS database.
The median performance of the 200 single manager UCITS funds
gained 0.31% during the reporting period. The continued
positive weekly performance of the sector is reflected by the
Absolute UCITS Single Manager Index, which finished
February up 3% for the year-to-date.
The top performing fund during the latest week was the
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager