BlackRock appoints Pacini to head alternative drive in Asia-Pacific
Fri Mar 9, 2012
BlackRock, the huge US-based asset management group, has
appointed Joseph Pacini as head of its alternative investor
strategy group for Asia-Pacific ex-Japan effective 1 March.
The firm, which manages approximately $105 billion in
alternative assets including hedge funds,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager