Value Partners acquires stake in mainland asset management firm
Fri Mar 9, 2012
Alternative asset management firm Value Partners is
acquiring a 49% stake in mainland China asset management
company KBC Goldstate for Rmb 40.5 million, or about $6.4
million, boosting its bid to penetrate the huge Chinese market
for its various investment products.
It acquired the stake from KBC Asset Management after the
China Securities and Regulatory Commission approved the
transaction, turning the firm into the first indigenous Hong
Kong asset management firm to establish an asset management
joint venture in the mainland.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager