Tandem preps credit fund helmed by former RBC prop desk pro Stu Lippman
By Rob Copeland
Mon Mar 12, 2012
The fund will be the third one launched by former HSBC executive Joe Petri’s Tandem Global Markets.
Tandem Global Markets, the New York firm launched in 2007 by
former HSBC executive Joseph Petri, is preparing its third
fund, a credit vehicle to be managed by Stu Lippman, a former
senior portfolio manager on the proprietary trading desk of RBC
Capital Markets. The Tandem Securitized credit fund is expected
to launch next month, according to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager