Kensico execs. Sky Wilber and David Charney open Foundation Asset Management
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Mar 13, 2012
The long/short equity fund has staffed its business team with former JAT and Sursum pros.
||Sky Wilber (Photo:
Sky Wilber and David Charney, both former executives at
equity-focused Kensico Capital Management, have launched
long/short equity firm Foundation Asset Management.
Foundation is based in White Plains, New York and employs an
opportunistic credit strategy in addition to an equity
portfolio, according to materials from an emerging managers
conference sponsored by Goldman Sachs. Foundation offers...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager