Managed futures has wide dispersion in mid-March
Fri Mar 16, 2012
The managed futures sector saw some of the best and worst
performing funds for the week ending 9 March 2011, according to
the Absolute UCITS database.
AC Pharos Evolution Fund, which is run by Aquila Capital, was
the top performing fund during the reporting period with a
return of 2.65%.
The fund is managed by Hamburg-based Andreas Iske; for the
year-to-date to February 2012 it had reported a loss of
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager