Family offices set to spend more cash on smaller hedge funds
Tue Mar 16, 2010
Hedge funds are on the agenda of family office cash,
according to Somerset Capital’s recent survey of
family office investors.
The independent London-based private market advisory firm
survey interviewed 32 family offices, of which 82% were single
family offices. The investors in question were predominantly
located in the UK and Europe, and half managed assets in excess
of $500 million. More than 50% were pure financial investors,
whereas 45% continue to own an operating business.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager