Three Bridges adds analysts from Fortress, Providence
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Mar 16, 2012
The old Indus Europe Fund has been on a hiring spree.
Gene Salamon’s $600 million Three Bridges Capital
continues its growth with the hire of two senior analysts,
Heather Takahashi and Stefan Hoefner.
Takahashi (Photo: LinkedIn)
Three Bridges was launched in December by Salamon
and the team that had managed the European equities strategy
since 2006 for $4.5 billion Indus Capital Partners. Indus owns
an undisclosed economic interest in the firm and provides back
office support, according to regulatory filings.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager