Select Equity Group alum receives Steinhardt backing for global equity fund
By Rob Copeland
Tue Mar 20, 2012
Arturo Brillembourg’s AEB Capital will focus on global equities, distressed debt.
Famed hedge fund manager
Michael Steinhardt is among those investing in a new global
value fund expected to launch shortly near Washington, D.C.
Arturo Brillembourg, who has worked for six years as an
analyst at Select Equity Group, expects to begin trading this
quarter with the new vehicle, AEB Capital. At Select Equity,
which manages $3.05 billion in hedge fund assets and $6 billion
in total, he was part of the launch team for the Great Jones
Fund, a $200 million global equity fund...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager