BlackRock appoints Pacini to head Asia ex-Japan drive
Thu Mar 22, 2012
US-based asset management behemoth BlackRock appointed Joseph
Pacini as head of its alternative investor strategy group for
Asia-Pacific ex-Japan, effective 1 March.
The firm, which manages approximately $105 billion in
alternative assets including hedge funds, private equity...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager