Changjiang China equity vehicle secures $50m key initial anchor investment
Thu Mar 22, 2012
China-based Changjiang Asset Management (HK) is launching a
long/short Greater China equity fund in March after securing
$50 million seed money from a private equity fund and also from
Japanese and mainland China investors.
The China-based Hong Kong company is wholly owned by
Changjiang Securities Co, which...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager