Asean small cap fund reaps rewards in Vietnam
Thu Mar 22, 2012
The Asean Small Cap Fund is starting to see its investments
in Vietnam pay off. The fund gained 15.82% in February after a
8.17% gain in January.
The Singapore-based firm started investing heavily in
Vietnamese equities in December and has continued to add...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager