Segalen boutique goes live with relative-value energy strategy
Thu Mar 22, 2012
Segalen Environment Partners, a London boutique established
in 2010 by two seasoned energy traders, has gone live with its
first pooled hedge fund, the relative-value Energy Commodities
Market Fund (ECMF).
The fund has launched with some...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager