NY-based Indus affiliate Three Bridges makes two new hires
Thu Mar 22, 2012
Gene Salamon’s $600 million Three Bridges
Capital has continued the growth of its now-standalone European
long/short equity fund with the hire of two senior analysts,
Heather Takahashi and Stefan Hoefner.
New York-based Three Bridges was launched in December by
Salamon and the team that had managed the European equities
strategy since 2006 for $4.5 billion Indus Capital Partners.
Indus owns an undisclosed economic interest in the firm and
provides back office support.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager