Deloitte says strict UK guidelines for AIFMD will raise costs
Thu Mar 22, 2012
As the UK’s HM Treasury publishes policy
options for implementing the EU’s controversial
Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD),
advisory firm Deloitte has outlined the potentially high cost
implications for fund managers.
"The Treasury paper presents...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager