Experienced former Deutsche Bank/QVT Financial team eye $500 million hard-close for Worldview Eastern Hemisphere
Mon Mar 26, 2012
Worldview Capital Management, a Swiss start-up run by an
established team with its roots in Deutsche Bank and at
US-based hedge fund group QVT Financial, has launched a
multi-asset fund investing across central and eastern Europe,
Russia and the former Soviet Union, central Asia and Africa.
The fund and firm are led by CIO Angelo Moskov, who was
formerly the CEO of QVT’s...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager