Duet to mix agricultural trading with energy and metals in high-performing commodities vehicle
Mon Mar 26, 2012
Duet Commodities, the high-performing energy and metals fund
managed by Tony Hall at Duet Asset Management in London, is
preparing to expand into agricultural commodities and has lined
up a specialist trader to assist Hall in running the fund.
Taha Ouertani is set to come onboard in June as head of
agricultural trading. Ouertani has a long track record in the
agricultural trading space, most recently as head of
agriculture at UBS, and previously as a commodity trader at
both Tudor Capital and Morgan Stanley.
Hall, a highly...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager