EuroHedge Summit 2012: Top industry players line up for two days of big debate in Paris
Mon Mar 26, 2012
With just over a month to go, the final programme for this year’s ninth annual EuroHedge Summit – to be held again at the Palais de la Bourse in Paris on 24-26 April – is nearing completion
This year’s programme, under the overall title
'Strategies for a Challenging World’, will again
feature a top line-up of managers and investors gathered
together to discuss a wide range of specific strategies and
business issues for hedge funds.
As previously announced, the
three keynote speakers for this event will be: Andre
Esteves, head of the fast-growing Brazil-based BTG Pactual
asset management and investment banking group; Kyle Bass,
founder of the highly regarded Dallas-based Hayman Capital
hedge fund group; and Guillaume Rambourg, the former star
European equity manager at Gartmore who has recently launched
his new hedge fund business, Verrazzano Capital, in Paris.
The many additions to the programme in the past month...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager