Liquidity-fuelled rally powers long/short returns
Mon Mar 26, 2012
The continued global equity rally in February provided a
strong tailwind for several of the European long/short equity
funds that were down last year, enabling many to claw back more
of their earlier losses in the dramatically transformed market
environment that has been seen so far this year.
Some of those worst-hit in 2011 saw strong rebounds:
Henderson European Absolute Return gained 22.27%...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager