GAM shutters Greater China and Japan funds
Tue Mar 27, 2012
More Asian hedge funds are joining the list of managers that
have shuttered their operations this year. The latest to join
the list are two GAM funds: the GAM Greater China Equity Hedge
and the GAM Japan Equity Hedge.
Both funds suffered significant redemptions in recent months
after posting relatively poor performance last year.
A spokesperson for GAM said all capital has been returned to
investors given that the level of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager