Barclays sees shift in investor appetite toward macro, credit and multi-strategy
Tue Mar 27, 2012
Global macro and systematic/volatility strategies are likely
to attract more than half of the $80 billion new flows
projected to reach the hedge fund industry this year, according
to a report from Barclays Capital’s Prime
In a report by its capital solutions group, Barclays says
this is a direct result of what happened in 2011 and it warns
that equity hedge funds could see a massive reallocation that
could result in a completely drying up of new inflows into
those funds during the year.
BarCap estimated that...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager