Stark launches fund targeting worldwide mortgage debt
By Rob Copeland
Tue Mar 27, 2012
The Wisconsin firm hopes to raise $100 million for new strategy by end of April.
Stark Investments, the $2.4 billion multistrategy Wisconsin
firm, has launched a new mortgage bond fund as the multiyear
slide in its assets begins to taper off. The Stark Mortgage
Opportunities Fund is already trading with approximately $40
million, and hopes to reach $100 million by the end of April,
according to a person familiar with the firm. Its mandate
includes U.S. and foreign residential and commercial
mortgage-backed securities as well as related derivatives.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager