Goldman and Serengeti analyst goes solo
By Lawrence Delevingne
Wed Mar 28, 2012
James Berylson plans to launch with $50 million this summer.
James Berylson, until recently an analyst at Serengeti Asset
Management, has secured $50 million from wealthy investors to
launch a multistrategy hedge fund firm in Boston this summer,
according to people familiar with the situation.
||James Berylson (Photo:
Berylson Capital Partners will begin trading in June or
July. The fund will use a multistrategy value...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager