Majority of alternative UCITS report negative returns in mid-late March
Fri Mar 30, 2012
By Henal Chudasama
Around two thirds of alternative UCITS funds, reporting data
to Absolute UCITS, reported losses for the week ending 23 March
The median return for the 406 single manager UCITS funds was
down 0.40% for the reporting period.
This follows the majority of funds reporting positive
performances in January and February this year.
The worst performing strategy for the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager