US Department of Labor eyes guidelines for pension schemes
Wed Apr 4, 2012
A US Department of Labor advisory body has revisited the issue
of pension plan investments in hedge funds in 2011, but a full
report on the subject is expected this year.
Both the Government Accountability Office (GAO) and the US
Department of Labor advisory body have recommended that the
department publish guidance for plans that invest in
alternatives. This has yet to happen, but that is in part
because of a concern over the lack of uniformity among such
In its latest report, the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager