University of Kentucky taps Prisma
Wed Apr 4, 2012
The $945 million endowment of the University of Kentucky
selected Prisma Capital Partners for the absolute return
request for proposals it issued late last year.
The $50 million investment was funded and placed in the
Prisma Spectrum Fund, according to Susan Krauss, assistant
treasurer for investments at the university. Last September,
the investment committee voted to terminate GAM,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager