Arden, direct managers see $1bn inflows from New Jersey
Wed Apr 4, 2012
The $70 billion New Jersey Division of Investment had more than
$1 billion in proposed hedge fund investments in the works over
the past few months, including an add-on allocation to New
York-based fund of funds manager Arden Asset Management.
Finding a place in the growing hedge fund programme that is
set to expand to total 15% of the overall investment portfolio
are Bay Pond Partners Fund, Cevian Capital II, Arden
Institutional Advisors Fund, Regiment Capital Fund, BlueCrest
Capital, Claren Road Fund and Cadian Fund.
The most recent...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager